Nauka Kurs akademicki w Maroko 2023
Podstawowy miesięczny koszt utrzymania
Wynajem we wspólnym mieszkaniu164
Przykładowy koszt stylu życia
Bilet do kina5
Kufel lokalnego piwa2
Jakiej wizy potrzebujesz?
Cena i waluta
The student visa fees for Morocco vary based on the nationality of the applicant.
For US citizens, the fees are the following:
- 3 to 90 days stay period (one entry): $23.85
- 3 to 90 days stay period (two entries): $35.80
Kto może ubiegać się o wizę?
Many nationalities can enter Morocco for up to 90 days without a visa.
If your study course is longer than 90 days, you will need to get a student visa.
Gdzie można złożyć wniosek?
Moroccan embassy / Online
Apply for your student visa at the nearest Moroccan embassy in your resident country. You may also be able to send in the application online.
Jak złożyć wniosek?
Apply for the visa after you have received a letter of admission to a recognized institution in Morocco.
You will typically need to submit the following documentation:
- A visa application form duly filled out and signed
- Original passport (valid for over 6 months at the entry date)
- Copy of the original passport (Pages 1-3)
- Two passport size color photos with white background
- Copy of the admission letter or class registration issued by the school in Morocco
- Copy of the plane tickets or of the confirmed reservation
- Certification that you have the required amount of money for maintenance based on the length of your course.
Kiedy należy złożyć wniosek?
The application processing times are between 2 and 15 working days.
The student visa to Morocco is typically valid for a period of 3 years.
Foreign residents cannot work in jobs that could be filled by a Moroccan citizen. Student visa holders are usually not allowed to work while they study in Morocco. Check with your embassy.
Godzin na tydzień
Dlaczego potrzebujesz tego typu wizy?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
Please note that before a visa can be issued, all student visa applicants must demonstrate strong social and economic ties to their country of residence such that compel their return after a temporary study stay in Morocco.
- American University of Leadership
- Universiapolis INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF AGADIR
- IIHEM International Institute Higher Education
- Moulay Ismail University
- Mundiapolis University of Casablanca
- Euro-Mediterranean University of Fès - Morocco
- Toulouse Business School Casablanca
- Finéopolis Institute
- Cadi Ayyad University